Policy of Privacy Protection
As a user of www.utair.ru you provide UTair Airlines your personal data and agree with the terms of their use.
Providing your personal information to UTair Airlines you agree that this information will be used for its intended purpose. Information source is the property of the Airline and is not intended for open use by the third persons. The information will not be passed to any third persons except in cases established by the legislation and this Policy.
Some of the information, including name, surname, passport details, bank details and some other will be transferred to the partners of the Airline for the purpose of tickets’ registration, payments with cards of banking systems according to the procedures set in the relevant regulations. In some cases stated by the law some information may be transferred to the law enforcement authorities according to their legal, justified and reasoned requests.
Upon the user's consent UTair Airlines has got the right to carry out e-mailing news, information about special offers, promotions, to send individual responses on their clients’ requests about service, suggestions and requests sent through feedback service.
The use of your data for commercial and newsletters via e-mail is possible only if you’ve subscribed to the newsletter. If you wish to opt out of receiving mailings, please let us know.
To prevent unauthorized access, the unconditioned transfer of personal data to third persons or misuse of your information, as well as to preserve the accuracy of the data, UTair Airlines has taken appropriate physical, electronic and management security measures to provide the action of the Policy.
CONSENT to personal data processing by client of UTAIR Airlines
I hereby give my consent to my personal data processing on the official site and in the mobile application of UTAIR Airlines (hereinafter: Airlines) (statutory seat: 628012, Russian Federation, Tyumen Oblast, Khanty-Mansiysk, airport) as well as in IT systems linked therewith, including via cookies, and to use of my personal data (hereinafter: Consent) for the following purposes:
- providing passenger transportation service;
- awarding frequent flyers;
- ensuring air travel customer feedback;
- missed baggage compensation;
- post-sale updates on any changes in the flight parameters and/or extra services;
- performing air transport contracts;
- ensuring transportation security;
- keeping revenue and expenditure records and monitoring the flight sales by the Airlines;
- keeping track of financial information provided by Airlines’ travel agencies;
- submitting reports and information to authorised bodies;
- enforcing laws and other regulatory enactments.
I give consent to my personal data processing by the Airlines, including:
- full name;
- date of birth;
- mail address;
- ID details;
- social benefits documentation;
- masked credit card number;
- air ticket number;
- contact details (phone number, email address);
- STATUS card number;
- any other information needed by the Airlines to perform the customer agreement.
I hereby agree that the Airlines may handle my personal data with or without automation aids, once this is necessary or desirable for reaching the above-stated ends, including collection, recording, systematisation, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), anonymization (depersonalisation), blocking, deletion, destruction, cross-border transfer of personal data, as well as process them in any other ways under the current law of the Russian Federation.
The Airlines may pass my personal data to its counterparties for the sake of air travel security, performance of carriage contracts, flight ticket information, payments using bank cards, higher quality of customer service, affordability of air travels and within the framework of STATUS loyalty programme in accordance with the procedure set forth in the appropriate standards and rules. Certain information, as provided by applicable law, can be transferred to law enforcement bodies pursuant to their lawful, well-founded and motivated requests and in accordance with the routine procedures used by the Airlines which handles the above-listed personal data inasmuch as it can be necessary for reaching the goals of personal data processing, mentioned in the present document.
The Airlines guarantees that my personal data are processed under the current law of the Russian Federation and EU General Data Protection Regulation #2016/679.
The given Consent shall be in effect until my personal data processing goals stipulated by the current law of the Russian Federation are achieved.
The Consent can be recalled upon my written application or the Consent withdrawal in electronic form using the service similar to the one used in formalisation of the present Consent. In case the given Consent to personal data processing is withdrawn, the Airlines shall have the right to proceed with my personal data processing without my consent on the grounds set out in clauses 2-11 part 1 of Article 6, part 2 of Article 10 and part 2 of Article 11 of Federal Law #152-FZ “On Personal Data”, dated 27 July 2006.
I confirm that I give the present Consent by my own volition, pursuing my best interests.
UTair Group Corporate Gift Policy
UTair Group companies:
- recognise that exchanging corporate gifts and incurring reasonable corporate hospitality expenses is part and parcel of doing business and a standard business practice;
- have established, guided by the principles of legality and business transparency, the following requirements regarding receiving and giving gifts and incurring hospitality expenses:
A gift is any tangible or intangible item of value, including the option to receive services, discounts, or invitations to social events, for which there is no obligation to pay a price.
Accepting a gift is permitted:
1) if its value does not exceed three thousand rubles;
2) in connection with social and other official events;
3) if the gift is a promotional or other marketing product of a business partner, flowers, or similar.
Accepting a gift is permitted provided that no obligations to the giver arise.
Other gifts may be accepted only with the agreement of the CEO of Utair Aviation JSC.
The following are not permitted:
1) acceptance of a gift, whether gratuitous or on special terms, in the form of monetary considerations, loans, guarantees, securities and their equivalents, payments for entertainment, a holiday, transport and other expenses;
2) acceptance of a gift by a UTair Group company employee involved in a calls for bids by a UTair Group company in which the business partner providing the gift has an interest;
3) the creation of a risk that could lead to damage to business reputation for UTair Group companies, their employees and other individuals.
Gifts that are given to UTair Group company employees and do not comply with the requirements of this Policy, as well as gifts, the value of which cannot be established but clearly exceeds the threshold, should be politely declined, with an explanation of the reasons. Should declining a gift appear inappropriate or insulting to the business partner, the employee should notify the CEO of Utair Aviation JSC of the gift immediately.
Under no circumstances should a gift accepted constitute secret commission with the potential to influence any decision.
With regard to giving gifts, UTair Group companies and their employees are governed by similar principles and rules.
UTair Group company employees found to have violated this Policy may be disciplined.
UTair Group Anti-Corruption Policy
UTair Group companies operate in strict compliance with anti-corruption legislation and demonstrate a zero-tolerance approach to all forms of corruption. Accordingly, employees and other individuals acting on behalf of or in the interests of UTair Group companies are strictly forbidden from taking part in corrupt practices and from using their official status to obtain material and/or other benefits.
Employees of UTair Group companies undertake:
- to comply with anti-corruption legislation and this anti-corruption policy and not to commit corruption offences in the interests of or on behalf of UTair Group companies;
- to act to prevent any possibility of a conflict of interests and to resolve conflicts of interests that arise;
- to notify their immediate superior of conflicts of interests that arise, or the possibility thereof, as well as if any other parties approach them with the aim of persuading them to commit corruption offences.
UTair Group companies:
- protect the interests of employees who voluntarily report cases they know of embezzlement, misappropriation, fraud, public or commercial bribery, conflicts of interests and other offences, and those of employees refusing to commit such offences or to participate in them as an intermediary; such employees shall not be subject to disciplinary action taken on the grounds mentioned above;
- publicly commit to notifying the law enforcement authorities of instances of corruption offences;
- perform due diligence of business partners, including with regard to their reliability and the absence of conflicts of interests;
- implement the principles set out in the Recruitment Policy that are aimed at minimising corruption risks and the risks of a conflict of interests arising in connection with recruitment and promotion at work;
- do not provide charity or sponsorship to national and local authorities, commercial and non-commercial organisations, or their representatives, aimed directly or indirectly at obtaining a benefit for a UTair Group company.