Airports available for online check-in
Online check-in is available at all the cities and airports except for:
- Moscow - Sanya/ Sanya - Moscow
- Heraklion - Moscow
- Sovetsky Airport
Online Check-In conditions
Flight check-in opens 36 hours before scheduled departure and ends 45 minutes before takeoff. Check-in for flights from Vienna and Tel Aviv ends 1 hour before takeoff.
You may not check-in online if:
- you, or one of your travelling companions, requires special assistance (unaccompanied children, the seriously ill, those on a stretcher, deaf or blind passengers, disabled passengers, etc.);
- If you are travelling in a group with more than 9 persons;
- The codeshare flights passengers.
Bring a printed copy of your boarding pass to the airport.
Boarding pass can also be printed at the airport:
- At any check-in desk not later than 50 minutes before departure
- At self-service check-in kiosks in Belgorod, Vnukovo (through a special printer for boarding pass printing from mobile phone on the second floor of Terminal A before security checkpoint), Mineralnye Vody, Nizhny Novgorod, Samara, Saint Petersburg, Surgut, Tyumen, and Ufa not later than 45 minutes before departure.
It is not necessary to print the boarding pass in Berlin, Kazan, Krasnodar, Milan, Nizhny Novgorod, Riga, Surgut, Ufa, Vienna.
Airport rules are subject to change. Before the flight, please check correct information available on the website of relevant airport.
Show the boarding pass on your smartphone to Aviation Security Service representative before inspection.
Cabin baggage and luggage
- Cabin baggage must be weighed and marked at the check-in desk (except the things which permitted to transport in the cabin as excess baggage); during pre-flight formalities (security check, boarding gate) airport staff can check the amount of pieces, weigh and measure your cabin baggage. If he amount of pieces, weight or dimensions are exceeded your items shall be accepted as checked baggage; if you travel only with cabin baggage it is not obligatory to weigh and mark it at the check-in desk;
- Please, pay your attention to the Baggage Acceptance Regulations;
- Pay attention to the list of priority hazardous substances and items prohibited for carriage on an aircraft by passengers in the checked-in luggage and cabin baggage;
- passengers can check-in their luggage at the check-in desk of your flight in the departure airport not later than 50 minutes before departure;
- passengers departing from the Vnukovo airport who checked-in by their own have separate desk for luggage check-in (№ 76-80, second floor, Terminal "A");
- if you travel with cabin baggage only and have a boarding pass with you, then you can proceed to pre-flight inspection. You don't have to receive a cabin baggage tag at the check-in counter.
Attention to the codeshare flights passengers
Additional services (carriage of weapons, animals etc) are not provided at the codeshare flights with numbers from UT-4000 toUT-4999.
Cancellation of online check-in
To cancel online check-in:
- please contact call-centre Utair by phone 8 (800) 234-00-88 before the flight departure. Toll-free in Russia.
- by yourself using website utair.ru not later than 50 minutes before departure.
To cancel online check in after flight departure please see our agent at the check-in desk in the airport of departure.
Refund of the service 'Choose Comfort' fee is not made in case of cancelation online check-in.
A Service 'Choose Comfort'
Choose a seat with additional legroom (and/or the first row economy class).
flights with flying time less than 3 hours flights with flying time more than 3 hours 990 1490
The terms of service:
- The cost of service is given for one-way flight. Places are limited;
- Depending on technical features of different aircraft models the terms of service may vary;
- Reseating of a passenger during a flight from an enhanced-comfort seat to another seat (not within the comfort category) for the flight safety purposes;
Due to the fact that most enhanced-comfort seats are located in emergency exit aisles, for the sake of flight safety, the service cannot be provided to the following passenger categories:
-Passengers with a disability, passengers suffering from an illness (DEAF, BLND, WCHC, WCHR, WCHS, STCR, OXYG, MEDA, DPNA, LEGL, LEGR, LEGB);
- Passengers with carry-on baggage (CBBG);
- Employees of the Courier Service and the Special Communications Service (COUR);
- Passengers carrying pets in the cabin (PETC);
-Inadmissible passengers/deportees (INAD, DEPA, DEPU);
- Passengers carried under guard;
- Pregnant women;
- Passengers below 18 years of age, including children and unaccompanied children;
- Passengers not speaking either Russian or English.
If Passengers of these categories purchase the Service (seats next to the emergency exits) in the aircraft cabin, their seats will be changed without refund.
Refund of the service fee is made in the following cases:
- unforeseen change of aircraft type and impossibility to provide the service;
- unforeseen cancellation of flight and impossibility to provide the service;
- reseating of a passenger during a flight from an enhanced-comfort seat to another seat (not within the comfort category) for the flight safety purposes.
Сhange seat after payment is not allowed. In case of cancellation of the carriage the Service shall not be formalized again.
. If the Passenger has voluntarily cancelled the air carriage, no amounts from the sum paid for the Service shall be refunded.
At the Airport
Please prepare the following documents for your check-in for domestic flights:
• your ticket;
• your Russian Federation Passport or another ID document (please find more details at Passenger Services);
• documents for your child (please see details at Children and Infants page);
• if you are traveling with a pet, please be sure you have all required documents for your pet (please see details at Carriage of Animals and Birds page);
• baggage documents where special conditions of carriage are required (please see details at Baggage Essentials page).
Please be sure to have the documents listed below in order to check in for an international flight:
• your ticket;
• your passport;
• documents for customs formalities (on international flights);
• if you accompany a child please provide a power of attorney signed by one or both parents and a notarized consent for an international travel of the child concerned. Please find details at Children and Infants page);
• baggage documents where special conditions of carriage are required (please see details at Baggage Essentials page).
If you are going to check-in at the airport, please arrive in advance. The flight departure time indicated in the ticket is always local for each departure location. Please note that you will need more time for administrative and customs formalities when you travel on an international flight.
Check-in for both domestic and international flights is over at least 40 min before departure.
Those passengers who arrive at check-in desk 40 min or less before the departure time will not be accepted for their flight.
Check-in time for Utair flights:
1. Domestic flights
Check-in starts 2 hours before the flight departure with the following exceptions:
Check-in at Vnukovo Airport opens 12 hours before the departure time.
Trains to Vnukovo Airport
More details about Vnukovo Airport
Check-in at Domodedovo Airport opens 12 hours before the departure time. Check-in at Paveletsky Railway Station opens 24 hours before the flight and closes 25 minutes before the departure of the latest shuttle. The latest Aeroexpress train is an Aeroexpress train departing not later than 1 hr 45 min before the scheduled international flights, and not later than 1 hr 35 min before the scheduled domestic flights.
Trains to Domodedovo Airport
More details about Domodedovo airport
Surgut Airport – check-in starts 24 hrs before the flight.
Kaliningrad Airport – check-in starts 6 hrs before the departure.
2. International flights
Check-in opens 3 hrs and closes 40 min before the flight. Such deadline has been established based on the time required to complete all administrative preflight formalities (e.g. execution of entry/exit documents, baggage screening, payment for excess baggage, etc.) and check-in procedures.
Check-in for flights from Vienna and Tel Aviv ends 1 hour before takeoff.
3. Online Check-In
You may prefer to check in online on Utair website from 24 hours before your flight departs. Lean more about online check-in.
4. Airport Self-Service Check-in Terminals
Utair Self-Service Check-In Terminals offer an easy way to save your time at the departure airport and to get your preferred seat without waiting in line at the check-in counter.
Check-In opens 24 and closes 45 minutes before the time of your flight departure. Check-in for flights from Vienna and Tel Aviv ends 1 hour before takeoff.
Requirements for checking in at Self-Service Check-in Terminals:
- you have an electronic ticket;
- you are travelling on a Utair scheduled flight originating from one of the following cities:
• Nizhny Novgorod
- you travel without pets;
- you don't require any personal assistance, e.g. escort for persons with limited abilities or minors;
- you don’t have any checked baggage, and the size and weight of your hand baggage comply with Utair free baggage allowance policy (5 kg, 55х40х20 cm). Passengers departing from Vnukovo Airport may check in their baggage at check-in desk No.78 (2nd floor, Terminal A).
Location of Self-Service Check-In Terminals:
• Vnukovo Airport, 2nd floor, Terminal A
• Vnukovo Airport, prior to the security checkpoint located at the terminal entrance used by passengers arriving with Aeroexpress
• Kievskiy Railway Station
How to use Self-Service Check-In Terminals:
1. In order to start your check-in, select your preferred language by means of the national flag icons and labels.
2. Select one of the following ways of identification:
• your electronic ticket number;
• your booking reference;
• your document number.
3. Enter all required data into appropriate fields. The format of the data entered must strictly comply with the information in your ticket. If the system fails to identify the passenger please select another way of identification.
4. If check-in up to your final destination is available, please select the appropriate line and click “Check-In”.
5. The system will automatically assign a seat for you. In order to select another seat please click on your preferred seat on the cabin layout displayed on the screen. If your flight comprises several flight legs the system will suggest you to select your preferred seat on all legs.
6. Please make sure that your Status Card number has been recorded at the stage of booking. If not please enter or correct your card number.
7. Click "Continue Check In", confirm your information and print out your boarding pass(es).
Please check your flight details, departure date and gate number, and pay attention to the boarding completion time indicated on your boarding pass. Boarding is to be completed 30 minutes before departure (for flights from Vienna and Tel Aviv - 40 minutes before departure). If you report too late we will not be able to accept you for travel.
If Your Flight is Delayed
If you happen to be in a situation when your flight time is changed and you cannot depart as scheduled due to a technical failure or adverse weather conditions Utair staff will take care of you. You will be offered:
• a parenting room if you are travelling with a child under seven years;
• two telephone calls or two emails if the flight is delayed by more than two hours;
• refreshments if the flight is delayed by more than two hours;
• hot meals if the flight is delayed by more than four hours and thereafter every six hours during the day and every eight hours at night;
• hotel accommodation if your flight is delayed by more than eight hours at daily hours and more than six hours at night hours;
• surface transport between the airport and your hotel (if required);
• storage of your baggage.
We would like to offer you a convenient network of flights to multiple destinations connected at Vnukovo and Domodedovo Airports. Apart from our beneficial through fares you may have your baggage checked at the initial departure airport through to your final destination, so that you don’t need to collect your baggage at the airport connecting you to your next flight.
Getting connected at Vnukovo Airport
The possibility of through baggage check is limited by minimum and maximum time between connecting flights.
The following minimum time has been established for passengers and baggage of the flights connecting at Vnukovo Airport:
- 1 hr for connections between domestic flights;
- 1 hr 30 min for connections between domestic and international flights or between international flights.
The maximum connection time is 24 hours.
For connecting passengers arriving on domestic flights
Please inform our agent about your entire route when you check-in at the initial departure airport.
Make sure that you baggage has been checked through to your final destination – your connection and final airports are to be indicated on your baggage tag, so that you don’t need to collect your baggage at the airport connecting you to your next flight.
Those travelling further with Utair connecting flights from Vnukovo to other Russian or European destinations, e.g. the Baltic States, Ukraine, Germany, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Greece, as well as Tashkent and Baku (since 29.04.2013) need to proceed to the departure area located on the second floor of Terminal A.
The passengers for other Utair international connecting flights have to exit from Terminal A and proceed to the International Terminal B.
For connecting passengers arriving on international flights
Please inform the agent about your entire route when you check-in at the initial departure airport.
Getting connected at Domodedovo Airport
When travelling to Domodedovo Airport with Utair, you may get connected to the flights operated by our partners Transaero, Air Berlin and Niki Luftfahrt to the following destinations:
If your initial flight is delayed and you miss you connecting flight, please ask Utair Representative Office to reissue your ticket. We will apply every our effort to make it possible for you to continue your trip.
Please follow the announcements at the airport and on board.
Rules of Conduct
Violation of Rules of Conduct before the flight and aboard aircraft should be understood as:
- failure to comply with the instructions related to aviation security rules and regulations and given by airport staff or Flight Attendants;
- excessive drug or alcohol consumption resulted in intoxication;
- offence or sexual assault or abuse against adult or underage passengers;
- severe alcoholic intoxication resulted in inability to move without assistance;
- drug intoxication resulting in loss of self-control;
- inadequate behavior or loss of self-control;
- rowdy behavior, swearing, verbal insults, harassment, destruction or damage to any third-party property;
- persisting offensive smell from the passenger’s clothes or body; smoking on board;
- smoking in places where smoking is prohibited for safety reasons;
- using electronic or communication devices during taxiing, take-off or landing;
- aggression (physical violence), intimidation or threats against any crew member or prevention of a crew member from or reduction of its abilities to perform its duties;
- aggression (physical violence), intimidation or threats against other passengers.
The Company may unilaterally terminate the Air Carriage Agreement in the following cases:
- if you fail to observe any carriage-related passport, customs, sanitary or other requirements established by the legislation of the Russian Federation, and in case of international flights also the regulations of the relevant authorities of departure, destination or transit states;
- if you refuse to comply with the requirements established by the Federal Aviation Regulations;
- if your state of health requires special conditions of carriage or may put your own safety or the safety of other passengers in danger, as confirmed by medical documents, as well as produces disorder or continuously affects the comfort of other persons;
- if you refuse to pay for baggage in excess of the established free baggage allowance;
- if you refuse to pay for the child traveling with you, except as established in Item 3, Clause 2, Article 106 of the RF Air Code;
- if you fail to observe the rules of conduct on board the aircraft thus putting the aircraft safety or the lives or health of other persons in danger, or to comply with the instructions of the Captain given in accordance with Article 58 of the RF Air Code;
- if any items or substances banned for air transportation are found among your personal belongings or in your baggage;
- if you violate the rules of conduct to be observed before the flight or aboard aircraft.
A passenger can be refused carriage:
- by Captain aboard Utair aircraft;
- by Utair Representative prior boarding.
When it comes necessary for you to exchange your ticket or to claim a refund for it after you have check-in online earlier than 50 minutes before your flight is scheduled to depart, you may still cancel it using one of the following options:
1. Contact Utair call-centre:
8 (800) 234-00-88 (for passengers in the Russian Federation, toll free)
+7 (3452) 298-888 (for passengers outside of Russia)
2. Cancel your check-in on Utair website.
To cancel the check-in be sure to specify:
- your last name
- your flight
- the date
- verification detail (booking reference / document number / ticket number)
- reference number indicated on your boarding pass
- If you cancel your check-in on our website, you may check in again at the airport only;
- Online check-in cannot be cancelled later than 50 minutes prior to your scheduled departure.
In order to have your check-in cancelled after the flight has departed please contact our agent at the departure airport.