Please click here for airport details.
If your baggage has not arrived on time, please immediately report your problem to the airport staff. UTair will look for your baggage within 21 days after your delayed baggage report is made. Once found, your baggage will be delivered to the airport of destination and you will be advised by the officers in charge.
If your checked baggage failed to be found within 21 days you may claim compensation of damages caused by the loss of baggage. A claim in writing should be addressed to UTair CEO and will be considered within the legal period. A decision on the size of reimbursement is made based on the provisions of the RF Air Code, Warsaw Convention and UTair General Rules of Carriage.
Supporting Documents are those issued by UTair and OOO Carriage and Services Sales Center (on behalf of UTair Aviation), namely:
- a flight confirmation certificate;
- a document to confirm excess baggage costs;
- a document to confirm that the flight has been performed, delayed or cancelled;
- a document to confirm the number of seats available on the flight;
- a document to confirm the number of seats available in a particular class of service;
- a document to confirm the number of seats available for the particular fare;
- a document to confirm the price of the flight segment flown;
- a document specifying the value of the flight used in rubles or in a currency other than rubles when the ticket has been paid for in currency;
- a document specifying the breakdown costs per segments of the ticket used;
- a document specifying the cost of flight on a used ticket to the border of the Russian Federation;
- a document confirming the value of a partially used ticket;
- a document specifying the cost of an issued ticket where no price is specified;
- a document specifying the cost of a flight to be performed;
- a document specifying the location closest to the Russian Federation border;
- a document specifying the distances to/from the border of the Russian Federation;
- a document specifying the cost of excess baggage through transportation broken down to segments;
- a document to confirm the cost of cargo transportation;
- a document specifying the cost of planned cargo transportation;
- a flight coupon copy;
- a copy of flight itinerary;
- a copy of excess baggage payment receipt;
- other documents.
Supporting documents are available upon the request of a passenger.
Any documents to confirm any flight-related information, including flight confirmation, airfare, excess baggage payment, etc. may only be issued to the passenger personally. In case of a minor passenger such documents may be issued to his/her parent subject to the copy of the child’s Passport or Birth Certificate attached to such request or to another person duly authorized under the Power of Attorney executed according to the Civil Code. No supporting documents may be issued to any third party, including a spouse or any other relative or any third party agency.
General information documents, including the confirmation of seats available, information on flight delays, etc. may be issued to any individual person upon request. In order to obtain any confirming document please fill out an applicable form:
The form of a request to issue a flight confirmation and a baggage transportation cost confirmation can be downloaded here.
The form of a request to issue miscellaneous supporting documents can be downloaded here.
The fee for issuing a flight confirmation certificate and a document to confirm the cost of transportation of excess baggage with the copies of carriage documents is RUR 1000 per flight segment.
Note: if a certificate and a carriage document copy (e.g. a flight confirmation certificate and a flight coupon copy) are issued simultaneously for the same flight, the fee is charged once only.
Note: The fee for issuing a document to confirm excess baggage transportation under a through rate with no breakdown of travel segments is RUR 1000.
The fee for issuing any other supporting documents is RUR 1000 per piece.
Please submit your request forms to and pay at our ticket offices.
Once payment is done, please submit your request and a receipt copy to OOO CSSC via one of our ticket offices or representative offices.
Note: If there is no conveniently located UTair ticket office or representative office please send request and a receipt to:
UTair Airlines, Andrey Tupolev str., 4, Tyumen, 625033, Russia.
If the requested supporting document contains any personal details of the passenger, such request must be made up by the relevant passenger and notarized.
Flight confirmation certificates and excess baggage transportation cost confirmations will be issued by OOO CSSC within 15 business days of the request receipt.
Note: in exceptional cases when it is impractical to issue confirmation documents within the specified period, a CSSC representative will contact the passenger by phone to agree upon the date that the requested document(s) can be issued.
Other confirmation documents are issued by UTair (CSSC accepts requests and redirects them to UTair) within 15 business days of the receipt of the request receipt by UTair.