All of e-ticket
What is an electronic ticket?
UTair provides to its passengers the opportunity to use the modern airline ticket purchasing technology – the electronic ticket (e-ticket). Today, this is the most popular and convenient form of ticket purchasing for passengers, which is used by major airlines worldwide.
The e-ticket is used instead of the paper slip, making flight preparations easy and comfortable. All travel data, including credit card payment details, are stored in your bank and the airline’s booking system. If you want, you can easily print out your receipt and flight itinerary from the home or office computer.
Test the advantages of an e-ticket by booking your next flight on our website or at any ticket sales office. It is impossible to lose or forget an e-ticket, and it cannot be stolen. You will not only save time by avoiding the trip to the ticket sales office to pick up the paper slip, but you will also save money, as ticket prices on the website are lower.
All you need to register for the flight is your passport and birth certificates for your children. Just in case, however, do take the itinerary receipt – you may need to show it to security personnel at the airport entrance and to customs officers at passport control for international flights.
Just like the paper version, an electronic airline ticket is an official document certifying the execution of the Air Carriage Agreement between the passenger and the airline.
The purchase of the flight is officially confirmed by the itinerary receipt, which is sent to your email upon payment.
Our website accepts payment by Visa, EuroCard/MasterCard, JCB.
Advantages of buying a ticket on our web-site
Advantages of buying a ticket on our web-site:
Online booking and payment with your credit card are available on www.utair.ru 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and you don’t have to go to a sales office. Therefore you:
• save your time;
• choose the best value;
• buy your ticket at the best price, as for most destinations the prices offered at our web-site are lower than those at ticket offices;
• don’t have to pay any extra fees normally charged by most sales offices;
• get your Flight Itinerary to your e-mail address;
• can also pay for the tickets for your family and friends;
• can check-in online right on the web-site;
• don’t need to go to a ticket office for a refund.
A short guide on online booking and payment is available here.
We are offering you the opportunity to book and purchase tickets for schedule UTair flights online.
You can book an airline ticket and pay it with a Visa, EuroCard/MasterCard, JCB here at any convenient time as well you can book your ticket and pay it later through a:
• Gazprombank ATM;
• Mobile stores "Euroset" and "Svyaznoy".
To book/purchase an airline ticket online, proceed as follows:
• Select a flight, a way of payment and ticket fare;
• Enter passenger data;
• Enter contact details;
• Enter bank card details and pay your booking (if paying online).
Please take note of the following booking restrictions:
• If the flight you are interested in departs within 24 hours, online payment are possible by bank card;
• If the flight you are interested in departs within 3 hours, online payment are not possible.
After completing the booking procedure, check the email box that you indicated while booking.
Information letters of the booking will be sent at your email address:
- Booking confirmation (with the code for the payment - if you select payment ATMs "Gazprombank" or mobile stores "Euroset", "Svyaznoy");
- Payment confirmation, itinerary receipts for all purchased tickets, the terms of the air carriage agreement;
- Ancillary services confirmation (in the case of payment by credit card).
Please note the payment time limits set by the booking system:
• If you select payment by bank card - the time limits for payment is one hour from the beginning of booking session;
• If you select payment by a Gazprombank ATM or by mobile stores "Euroset" and "Svyaznoy"- the time limit for payment will be set by the system up to fare conditions.
The payment time limit set for your booking will be displayed at the last step of the booking session and in the booking confirmation letter. After the time limit expired, the booked seats will be automatically cancelled.
Paying for a ticket booked online
E- ticket payment
• bank cards: Visa, EuroCard/MasterCard, JCB;
• A Gazprombank ATM;
• A mobile stores "Euroset" and "Svyaznoy" (this service is provided by non-banking lending organization “Payment system Rapida” (LLC), www.rapida.ru) Payment terms are placed here.
Please note the payment time limit set by the booking system:
• If you select payment by bank card - the time limit for payment is one hour from the beginning of booking session;
Exception: if you are booking a flight less than 24 hours, the payment time limit can be shorter, depending on the selected fare.
• If you select payment by a Gazprombank ATM or mobile stores "Euroset" and "Svyaznoy"- "- the time limit for payment will be set by the system up to fare conditions.
To check the status of your order, please use the special service here
Confirmation of payment for the electronic ticket
In accordance with the Russian Department of Transportation Order No.117 dated May 18, 2010, the itinerary receipt of an electronic passenger ticket and baggage receipt (excerpt from the computer information airline ticketing system) is an accountable document that can be used by organizations and individual entrepreneurs in transactions involving cash payments and (or) payments by bank card without a cash register.
According to the Russian Ministry of Finance letter No.03-03-07/1 dated February 1, 2011, to confirm payment for an electronic ticket, you will require the following documents:
- itinerary receipt for the electronic ticket;
- original boarding pass.
8 (800) 234-00-88 – for calls originating from Russia (free call);
+7 (3452) 298-888 – for calls originating outside Russia.
Please note that boarding passes, if lost, cannot be restored. If you lose your boarding pass after the flight, you can request a flight confirmation certificate from the airline.
Detailed information can be found here
Exchanging a ticket bought online
Ticket exchange (for tickets issued on web-site)
1. We offer new on-line services to change Flight Date/Flight Number in electronic ticket issued for UTair Aviation flight (UT code is indicated in РЕЙС/FLIGHT column) and paid by bankcard.
To see Date/Flight change procedures, click here
Please, note when initial conditions of exchange are complex, you can make changes only in our booking office.
(The booking service will automatically indicate level of complexity and possibility to change Date/Flight on-line).
2. Other changes in electronic ticket:
· Date/ Flight change (air tickets of our partners. See UR, QU, LH codes in РЕЙС/FLIGHT column);
· Route change;
· Change of passenger ID;
· Error correction in passenger name and ID number
To make all changes listed in clause 2, you need to refer personally to booking office with your ID and itinerary receipt.
For information concerning our booking offices addresses and working hours, you can call to Airline Information Service:
8 (800) 234-00-88 – from the RF (free call);
+7 (3452) 298-888 – from abroad.
The agency change fee will be charged in cash.
The air carrier fee for late change of carriage terms, as well as additional payment for rate of higher level (in case if your ticket allows them) will be also charged in cash.
You could read about your ticket fare terms during booking when you choose your flight cost.
Returning a ticket bought online
Amount of money paid for e-ticket by a bank card or Gazprombank ATM will be refunded to the same card used while payment.
Amount of money paid for e-ticket by mobile stores "Euroset" and "Svyaznoy" will be refunded to the specified payment details only in non-cash form.
The amount of the refund will be calculated in accordance with applicable fare conditions. Fare conditions are displayed during the online booking session at the step of price selection.
Please note the fee charged for issuing the ticket (185 RUB for each flight segment) is nonrefundable.
Refund e-ticket paid on www.utair.ru, through a Gazprombank ATM, or through internet banking “Alfa-Click”
1. Personally apply to a ticket sales office with an identification document and itinerary receipt. The agency fee for the refund is to be paid by cash at the ticket sales office. You can inquire the contact details of our ticket sales offices by calling the airline’s 24-hour hotline 8 (800) 234-00-88 (toll free in Russia).
2. Request a flight refund on the website as detailed below. In this case you will be charged a fee of 200 RUB for each itinerary segment.
Regardless of the selected e-ticket refund option, the amount of money will be transferred to the processing center on the next business day. The refund amount will be deposited to the bank card used while payment within 3 -20 days (depending on the issuing bank).
A REQUEST FOR REFUND OF E-TICKET PAID ONLINE OR THROUGH A GAZPROMBANK ATM
Refund e-ticket paid through mobile stores "Euroset" and "Svyaznoy"
To refund an e-ticket paid through mobile stores "Euroset" and "Svyaznoy" send a request on the website www.utair.ru as detailed below.
In this case you will be charged a fee of 200 RUB for each itinerary segment.
After the refund procedure was completed refunded money will be transferred to the specified payment details within 5-10 business days.
A REQUEST FOR REFUND OF E-TICKET PAID THROUGH MOBILE STORES “EUROSET” AND “SVYAZNOY”
You can ask any questions regarding ticket refund by calling the airline’s 24-hour hotline:
8 (800) 234-00-88 – toll free in Russia;
+7 (3452) 298-888 – for calls out of Russia.
Holders of Sberbank Russia bank cards
To make internet purchases more secure, Sberbank Russia (OAO) has implemented a technology for securing online transactions (using the Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode technologies).
Unlike the “standard” procedure of paying for a purchase through the internet, during the transaction you will be sent a confirmation request. To confirm the transaction, you will need to input a one-time password, which can be obtained for free through a Sberbank ATM, by typing the PIN code, or through an SMS sent to your mobile phone (if you are subscribed to the Mobile Bank service).
When obtaining one-time passwords through an ATM, you will get a printout with a set of passwords. Each is intended for a single transaction. Please note that the list of passwords should be obtained before making the transaction on the website.
An SMS with a one-time password will be sent to the mobile phone linked to the Mobile Bank service for the credit card used for payment during the payment process (when you select the “one-time password by SMS” option). The received password will be valid for the current transaction only.